When a fast paced vacation and real estate rental company chooses a particular handyman service, there are important considerations:
- Is the service experienced enough to know how to do the job?
- Is the service honest with its billing, parts pricing, and treatment of the property?
- Does the service have the equipment to perform a broad range of tasks promptly without the delay and added expense of renting equipment?
- Is the service big enough to supply labor to get the job done quickly but not so big that it supervises poorly?
- Do they take pride in their work, and will they clean up their repair work after the job is done?
- Most importantly, will they perform the job in a safe manner so that no one gets injured and no damage is done to the property?
Berkeley Springs Cottage Rentals uses Stevens’ Handyman Service as its primary handyman contractor because it does a fine job satisfying our concerns and getting the repair done quickly and the property back making money immediately. We highly recommend Ben and his company for all your Handyman needs.
-Dee S. and Stephanie R.
Although I love painting, sometimes we don’t have the time or the necessary equipment so we get the help of a professional. Ben’s crew helped us paint our stairwell and refinish our stairs for a very reasonable price. He completed the job in just a few days and his work was absolutely top notch. Stevens’ Handyman Services comes highly recommended from me.
– Dorothy S.
I cannot express how grateful I am to have been able to get Stevens’ Handyman Services to do the power washing, window cleaning and the gentleman that is doing the painting. They have been very thorough, kind, and fast getting the job done. I highly recommend using Stevens Handyman Services if you need a job done very quickly.
– Nancy S.